• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Southwest Smash Arena 1

Smash Arena 1
Posted by Yahoolog
Swords and Superheroes Arena, Kingwood, Texas
Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 06:00 PM
Until: Saturday, August 13, 2016 - 08:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Chicago)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Chicago

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Yahoolog

Smash Rookie
Hi guys I'm here to present a new biweekly in North Houston, Smash Arena! The tournament will be ran by my partner PK and I. It will be held at Swords and Superheroes Arena in Kingwood, Texas.

The venue has an arcade and laser tag, as well as food and drinks to purchase. You CANNOT bring outside food or drink in. The venue, howver, has a small parking lot, so carpooling with friends is highly recommended.

The venue fee is $5 and it costs $5 to enter. The $5 venue fee, however, will be waved if you are one of the 1st 5 people to bring a set up. Surges and adaptors are also needed and greatly appriciated We will only be running singles at Smash Arena 1, but as the biweekly grows, we plan on running doubles and eventually Melee.

The purpose of this event is to bring new players into the scene, but we would love it if all players in the area came. More details concerning rules, the stage list, and possibly a stream are coming soon and will be posted to this event page. If you have any questions, just ask. We hope you can come and check out Smash Arena!

Top Bottom