• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash, anyone?

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Well, I figure I'm not going to be around in the community much longer, and I've got nothing much to do until I head back out to Russia again, so I'm looking to smash some before that happens.

However, I'm super poor right now, so I have no way to go anywhere.

Anyone willing to come out here and smash some?

I have a set up. I'm pretty desperate, haha.

I'll play melee or brawl.

Address is 20 NE 4th st, Crystal River, Florida 34429

Please help me! I have nothing to do here :(

Also, seeing as how I don't have a computer, if you decide to come, call me and let me know.

Current house number is 352 586 1466

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
The Russian scene can't be started because all of the "smashers" there are casual, and play Brawl instead. They have no interest in being competitive.

There are numerous Russian players on Smashboards, actually. I've spoken to all of them, and they agree that they're only interested in being casual players.

Russia is too big, and traveling for events would be quite the hassle.

However, there are two Russian melee guys in Sankt-Peterberg that I know about and met up with while I was there earlier. They were on some group on vkontakt (Russian Facebook).

I'll be in Vladivostok, about 600 miles from Japan, and easily reachable by plane, meaning I'll be playing with the Japanese a lot! :bee:

Also, cool fact: Vladivostok is also walking distance from North Korea. :)

Top Bottom