• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 64 Tournaments? Smashfests? Texas?

Cygnus V Arcana

Smash Apprentice
anyone ever still get together for some old school SSB tournaments or smashfests?

I'm mainly looking for some in the south Texas area, specifically san antonio and even MORE specifically in the NE San Antonio area. so if you're interested, hit me up on a PM

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Majority of people who still play ssb64 play it on emulator. Look up "Project64k troubleshooting guide" For more info

_kSo_

Smash Master
Actually most competitive ssb64 players are on the east and west coast. dun think ders anyone special down in texas.

but like on the east coast we got sensei, valoem, m3gav01t, KSO, and many more i cant think of right now

west coast has tigerbombz, johnny, and of course isai

Cygnus V Arcana

Smash Apprentice
Yeah as far as texas is concerned, there's not much of a demand for smash tournaments where I live, which sucks of course, but whatever, I'll find others like myself and try and start something up

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
I'm in Dallas during the summers. Apparently felix lives like 10 minutes away from my house.

Top Bottom