• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 64 on Wii

bjdavis69

Smash Rookie
The Wii's full online capability will not be seen until this summer, but does anyone know if you will be able to play downloaded games (such as SSB and Mario Kart 64) online against others? I know with the XBox 360 you can play Street Fighter HF and Mortal Kombat online (along with a ton of other games), and I am just curious if the Wii will have the same capabilities. I ask this because it is going to be a major selling point for either the Xbox or Wii in my book (I will pretty much get the Wii for all types of Smash, or the Xbox for Halo 3). Also, does anyone know if SSBM will be online capable? I don't think it will because it is not set up for online play, but i am not sure if there will be an application you might be able to download. Thanks for any ideas.

Top Bottom