• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 5

GreenMonkey

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3411-4102-3196
I don't really like speculation on any future Smash games... I'd rather spend time working on my Puff in Smash 4 than being concerned over her abilities in Smash 5...

CHOVI

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CHOVI3
3DS FC
3566-1571-6130
She's decent in Sm4sh :D

Crystaljiggs

Smash Journeyman
that is not enough :( and i do know you can lower a grabs knockback by being at the very edge of the stage so its not a combo that i can use

Last edited:

MockRock

Smash Apprentice
Sigh... I don't know. She went through a year of balancing without any significant changes whatsoever. Maybe that means the team is fine with her? Then again, Sakurai has said that he typically hands balancing off to other people, so maybe when it comes time for her redesign we'll see a bit of extra life. Some of the decisions made about her in this game really puzzle me.

Top Bottom