• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Smash 4 Salty Suite?

moofpi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
moofpi
3DS FC
0473-8866-3506
So this was supposed to happen Friday night but it kept cutting out. I don't know if it continued Saturday night or anything and I can't find anybody talking about it. Is there anywhere I can watch the matches or was it just not recorded at all?

Last edited:

JmacAttack

Wielder of the Triforce
BRoomer
NNID
DudeMcPersonMan
3DS FC
1865-1222-7961
It unfortunately couldn't be streamed properly, and they gave up after an hour. They tried doing it from the Hotel's 4G wifi, but it was a technological disaster. Unwatchable. Next year, Coney, Coontail, and Maxketchum have said they're going to make sure Smash 4's Salty Suite is a scheduled event at the Apex venue, so they won't have ****ty internet.

Remember Apex's old venue, though? It had the same ****ty internet. Man, it's a good thing they got moved to the Convention Center.

Last edited:
Top Bottom