• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMASH 4 Rotation crew applications

THATFAT1

Smash Rookie
NNID
THATFAT1
3DS FC
4442-0608-4400
Sup everyone, my friend and I have been playing Smash 4 semi competitively since the Wii U version came out. We mostly only play with each other but occasionally go on smash ladder and play other local players. We want to take our game to the next level by gaining experience playing other players and gaining matchup knowledge.
I main Pikachu but can play a decent amount of characters at a mediocre level. He plays Rosa, Yoshi, and toon link pretty well, but that's about it. We play almost every night and want to see if anyone would be interested in joining a rotation crew with us. I would probably consider us both mid level players( ranked silver III on SL) so take that into consideration before making a decision because we would ideally like the new members to be around our level or a little better if possible.
If you think you fit the bill and are interested please comment on this post in the following format.
Gamertag
main
secondaries
SL rank or recent tournament results
Contact info(twitter,facebook,Smashboards)
In the following couple of days or so I will contact you back and maybe play some friendlies with you to see if we think you are around our level( not trying to sound douchey lol trust me we're not that good just emphasizing that we want close competition.) and if everything works out we will send you the group discord link and we can all play and practice together and level up as a group.

ShadeShock

Smash Rookie
Seems cool, I'd like to smash with another dude. My NNID is one_hawt_mami. Main is Falco and my secondaries are Robin, Shulk, Marth, Roy, Toon Link, and Fox. I might use others for an experiment or to try every now and then. I'm not on SL, since I've kinda just joined a smash community of the sorts, You can contact me with Smashboards. If you need anything else just let me know. :D

THATFAT1

Smash Rookie
NNID
THATFAT1
3DS FC
4442-0608-4400
Seems cool, I'd like to smash with another dude. My NNID is one_hawt_mami. Main is Falco and my secondaries are Robin, Shulk, Marth, Roy, Toon Link, and Fox. I might use others for an experiment or to try every now and then. I'm not on SL, since I've kinda just joined a smash community of the sorts, You can contact me with Smashboards. If you need anything else just let me know. :D
Awesome! You down to play some games rn?

KennyTheReaper

Smash Rookie
NNID
MaskedAfro
Hey! I run a crew called Cosmic Cloud and we do competitive crew battles

We are looking for new members to join and have fun with make new friends and have great battles together.

Our first match begins when we get a crew of 16

To contact us, my skype is kenny.marvin.bruce.iii
Leave your skype in the thread
or go to our website @ http://cosmiccloudcrew.weebly.com

Last edited:
Top Bottom