• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Smash 4 Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

zKushKush

Smash Rookie
User was warned for this post
Why the f**k did they nerf sheik to and extent where she isn't viable anymore. Why the f**k do they want to patch sheik, but not the cancerous Bayonetta or for f**ks sake Ryu. I am so done playing against these two broken, f****ng toxic, pay to play characters. Both of these characters are broken, f*****g surprise nerf them too Sakurai, maybe after your done watching your god***n hentai, or anytime that works out for you.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
Why the f**k did they nerf sheik to and extent where she isn't viable anymore. Why the f**k do they want to patch sheik, but not the cancerous Bayonetta or for f**ks sake Ryu. I am so done playing against these two broken, f****ng toxic, pay to play characters. Both of these characters are broken, f*****g surprise nerf them too Sakurai, maybe after your done watching your god***n hentai, or anytime that works out for you.
Calm your salt down.
Sheik, not viable anymore? Have you watched Pound? She's still very viable.
Actually... My friends that play the game with me said that all the nerf did was expose all of the "fraud Sheiks". Hmm, interesting, innit.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
Sheik might not be top 5 anymore, but she's still defitenly viable.

lol at Ryu being op, he has many weaknesses, so unless you play exclusivly with TAS he can't possible be OP.

Zerp

Formerly "ZeroSoul"
Administrator
Writing Team
Not sure why your complaining, you play Mewtwo (and Sheik?), right? They are both viable and very capable of playing against those two characters, the match-ups are doable, if you put in time and dedicate yourself to learning the match-ups against them I'm sure you'd be fine.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
No rant threads, please.

If you have to vent, go to the Character boards or a Social thread. And please be more civil.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom