• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Potential Zelda Roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkjoan

Smash Apprentice
I don't understand why you people complain about the Zelda franchise probable roster, it could easily go like this:

1)Roster 1: The Franchise Representation Roster

Link (SS)
Zelda/Sheik (TP)
Ganondorf (OOT3D AND OOT3D MOVESET)
Mask Link (MM)

2)Roster 2: New Art Style Roster

Link (SS)
Zelda/Sheik (SS)
Ganondorf (SS Look)
NEW 3DS GAME Young Link

3)Roster 3: New Zelda Roster

Link (Wii U)
Zelda/Sheik (WII U)
Ganondorf (WII U)
New Young Link (WII U)

4)Roster 4: Original Roster

Link (OOT)
Zelda/Sheik (OOT)
Ganondorf (OOT)
Young Link (OOT)

You decide which roster you want.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Toon link, Impa, Vaati, and Tingle will kill you for not including them in any of these "rosters". :glare:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Shouldn't this be in the Zelda Discussion thread?
I think that's what he was planning to do (or reply to one of the many discussions at the roster discussion thread) but accidentally made a new thread instead... :/

Or maybe he really did intend to start a new thread...

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Link
Zelda / Impa
Ganondorf (Wind Waker style)
Toon Link
Toon Zelda / Tetra

I think this is very likely. But I would be more than happy to have Tingle and/or Masked Link with Deku/Goron/Zora transformations. Majora's Mask is my favorite Zelda game of all time. :awesome:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
If these are the only potential rosters, this would make me sad.

But they aren't so i'm going to now ignore it.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Where is Toon Link?

Also we already have a thread like this.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I don't see why people are so confident that Toon Link would be replaced with a Masked Link. Don't get me wrong, it's a neat idea. But Just because it's a cool idea doesn't automatically make it by any means likely. Especially without any Majoras Mask action in a long time.

A remake would definitely kickstart the chances, but considering the roster has likely already been decided, I highly doubt it.

Popularity does not always equate to likelihood.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Not to mention the fact that NONE of these rosters represents ANYTHING from the Toon games. This ruins much of the validity. Especially the Franchise representation roster you have. You represent Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time and...Majoras Mask?

How can you ignore the version of Link that has been a part of more games than the Young Link from OoT or Majoras Mask?

kikaru

Smash Ace
Some small and insignificant country town, WA.
3DS FC
0705-2807-1422
I don't see why people are so confident that Toon Link would be replaced with a Masked Link. Don't get me wrong, it's a neat idea. But Just because it's a cool idea doesn't automatically make it by any means likely. Especially without any Majoras Mask action in a long time.

A remake would definitely kickstart the chances, but considering the roster has likely already been decided, I highly doubt it.

Popularity does not always equate to likelihood.
One of the big reasons in supporting Masked Link was a gamble in hopes that a remake of Majora's Mask would come out, however, since we have the Wind Waker remake announced Toon Link has a very high chance of staying (His chances were relatively high with or without the remake anyways) while Masked Link's chances of getting in were shot down.

I think this roster:

-Link (Skyward Sword)
-Zelda/Impa (Skyward Sword)
-Ghirahim (Skyward Sword)
-Toon Link (Spirit Tracks)
-Ganondorf (Wind Waker HD)

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
This roster would do:
Link
Fierce Deity Link
Young Link
Toon Link
Dark Link

[collapse="Unlockable characters"]Expecting CD-i Link? Too bad, I was being sarcastic.

This thread is kinda redundant when there's already a Zelda Character Discussion thread.[/collapse]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom