• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Diddy Kong Guide

Guide Smash 4 Diddy Kong Guide

Showdow

Smash Cadet
NNID
steelersuperfan
3DS FC
4442-0925-4594
Showdow submitted a new guide:

Smash 4 Diddy Kong Guide - An in-depth guide about Smash's cap wearing monkey

Diddy Kong

Oh boy, here we go. Well, I looked on smashboards one day and thought to myself, “Well, this site needs a really good Diddy guide. Hey, I play Diddy. I could do that!” And here we are. Everyone thinks this character is just a banana throwing hoo hahing used to be top tier monkey, but he’s still good I swear! I mean ZeRo took grand finals with him at evo this year so he can't be a bad character. Soon after I started this guide 1.0.6 came...
Read more about this guide...

Pazx

hoo hah
NNID
Pazx13
i'm 99% sure some of the damage values you've used are pre-pre-pre-patch, like dthrow definitely does more damage than uthrow for example. Also, bthrow does more damage than uthrow uair which is another thing stopping it being "pretty much useless".

Showdow

Smash Cadet
NNID
steelersuperfan
3DS FC
4442-0925-4594
i'm 99% sure some of the damage values you've used are pre-pre-pre-patch, like dthrow definitely does more damage than uthrow for example. Also, bthrow does more damage than uthrow uair which is another thing stopping it being "pretty much useless".
Yeah sorry about that. I recently had a bunch of stuff due in school right before Thanksgiving and was focused mostly on that. Thanks for the heads up, I changed all of it.

Top Bottom