• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West Smash! 4 Cash 2

Smash! 4 Cash 2
Posted by Michael Vargas
War Torn Front
Saturday, February 6, 2016 - 11:30 AM
Until: Saturday, February 6, 2016 - 06:30 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Michael Vargas

Smash Cadet
NNID
mdvargas
Second Tournament Hosted By ApS!
Smash! 4 Cash is a bi-weekly tournament on saturdays. It will focus mainly on Smash 4 for the tournament.
I also own a projector so all grand finals for each event will be shown on the projector to bring the hype.
These events will be a bi-weekly on saturdays, but if the scene likes this tournament and the players grow over time in numbers I will change this to be a weekly tournament.

PRICES:
-Venue fee 5$
-Singles 3$
-Doubles 2$ (Each)
-One Stock Royale 1$
Your venue fee will be discounted to $2 if supplying a complete set up for Smash 4.
Manteca, California
When - 11:30 AM to 6:30 PM
●Game version: US Nintendo WiiU
●Game Settings: 2 Stock, 6 Minute Time Limit, Items Off, Equipment Off, 2/3 Games
●Customs: OFF (Except for Mii Fighters)
●Winning player is not locked into the same character for the next match, but has to pick before loser selects character.
●You may not choose a stage you have already won on unless mutually agreed to.
STAGE LIST
●Lylat Cruise
●Town & City
●Duck Hunt
●Dreamland 64
THE MII CUSTOMS WILL BE ALLOWED!!!
(THIS IS A TEST I THE SCENE DISAGREES WITH THIS OVER TIME I WILL CHANGE THE RULE.)
For those who don't know “One Stock Royale” is a tournament type that is single elimination, one stock, 3 mins and only first place will get a cash prize for this tournament.
Sign-ups -11:30 AM. Closes at 12:30 AM.
Starts - 1:00 PM
Twitter - @CenValleySmash
YouTube - http://youtube.com/user/CVSmashTournaments
CONTACT
Michael Vargas (Head T.O) - (209) 466-9156
War Torn Front - (209) 824-7777

TinDust

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
2527-2721-2224
Alright, I'm excited because I think I can actually make it to this one. Btw, when you say venue fee, does that mean everyone has to pay 5$ just to get in to cover the cost of the venue?

Michael Vargas

Smash Cadet
NNID
mdvargas
Alright, I'm excited because I think I can actually make it to this one. Btw, when you say venue fee, does that mean everyone has to pay 5$ just to get in to cover the cost of the venue?
No, to play in the tournement you have to pay the $5. But you are welcome to hangout and play friendlys.

Last edited:
Top Bottom