• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3c: Knuckles

SilverRose_Zero

Smash Cadet
I just found out that he's in smash 3c, but he will not show up anywhere in the game. Please, how do I use him or unlock??? If anybody has any thoughts, please reply. Thank you. ^^ :kirby2::kirby:

Last edited:

Puzzled

Smash Rookie
You have to get 10 KOs in Cruel Smash as Sonic without getting hit once and then SD. Normally this will cause a failure but if you press both A and B on the second controller it will activate share stock and you can continue as Player 2. If you did this correctly the next time Sonic falls off screen he will fall into the background of Green Hill Zone instead. Once you're here NO NOT fight Background Knuckles as that causes the game to crash. Instead go around the loop 2401 times and then use side taunt. This will confuse the game and allow you to go to a normally off screen area where you can see a truck. Push that truck and then the challenger approaching screen will appear. From here you can unlock Knuckles like you would with any other character.

Last edited:

Puzzled

Smash Rookie
An SD or Self Destruct is when you fall off screen without getting hit by another character. The key difference compared to a KO is that instead of one player gaining a point and the other losing a point, the only score change happens to the player with the SD. This is why it's so crucial that you don't get hit, as the game only checks the alloy point counter when triggering a failure. It's worth noting that there's an alternate way to do this without an SD but it involves building up speed for a long while so it isn't as efficient.

Popthekirby

Smash Cadet
Is there a way to do this on dolphin? Every time I get to the truck it crashes.

Agad117

Smash Rookie
Wow. Not to ruin the fun but this is messed up.

SilverRose_Zero SilverRose_Zero He's not a normal character for pm. There's a community version of project m, just look up Project M CC and it should pop up. You can use that build or do what I did and start a pmex build and add him. As for the 3C costumes I'm almost positive that there's no longer a way to download them since the links are down. I have one that I made and rimlit on my own from the regular knuckles model (his mouth is in the middle) And I have the one that was made a bit better than mine (mouth on the side like 3c sonic) but I'd have to get permission to hand it to you. Lemme know if you're interested and I'll see what I can do.

Top Bottom