• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3 with Expanded Costume Slots

OBTMF

Smash Rookie
I'm a huge fan of Smash 3, the skins look beautiful :love:. But when I download the pack directly from the original thread,

http://smashboards.com/threads/the-smash-3-project-you-thought-it-was-pit-but.340807/

I only get the default number of skins per character. If anyone could lead me in the general direction of how to get all the costume slots, I would be very thankful.

I know that adding more slots has something to do with the .GCT file and cBliss, but that stuff is way beyond me. If anyone has a link to a thread on how to add more costume slots with cBliss that would equally helpful, but I would prefer to do so without changing the Smash 3 menu layout, character select icons, etc.

If it helps at all, I'm trying to mod this stuff over Project M 3.6b, but I don't think that should make much of a difference...

Thanks a bunch!

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
OBTMF OBTMF I suggest starting off with vanilla p:m 3.6 full. Using Mewtwo2000's cBliss tool is easy. He made some tutorials sometime back, so watch those. If you have any problems, I'm here to help.

OBTMF

Smash Rookie
OBTMF OBTMF I suggest starting off with vanilla p:m 3.6 full. Using Mewtwo2000's cBliss tool is easy. He made some tutorials sometime back, so watch those. If you have any problems, I'm here to help.
I used cBliss and followed his tutorial video. But when I'm adding costumes into the extra slots using Brawl Costume Manager, I can't figure out how to put stock icons or result screen images into the extra slots since there is no image there already. For example, I want to add a custom skin into Captain Falcon's 09 slot, but there is no existing stock icon or result screen image

OBTMF

Smash Rookie
Is there an easier way to get Smash 3 with 10 costumes on each character? I feel like there has to be someone who has a simpler method to do this.

Last edited:

Panudroid

Smash Journeyman
Well, the cBliss tool is pretty easy to use and when you open it for the first time, it gives all characters 10 costumes by default( I think?)

RN, I'm using PMeX and I can add slots through it, but there's a lot to learn in PMeX.

IMO, Mewtwo2000's cBliss tool is the easier option .

Top Bottom