• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMALLBOWSER HYPE

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0

Screen taken from 2:45 to 2:52 in this video that apparently shows some 3.5 footage: [LOL VID WENT PRIVATES]

Looks like we might actually be getting a significant overhaul to de-polarize our matchups and possibly become a more balanced/interesting character.

I can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait

Last edited:

GeZ

Smash Lord
Firstly, that videos awesome, new Norfair is so good #basedpmbr, and the new stagelist is great.

Second, TINYBOWSERHYPEDYHYPE

I'm ready to pick Boozer back up maybe pls.

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
Looks like they probably did; but it's also possible I jumped the gun.

I just wish we knew for sure one way or the other, so I could know whether or not to bother practicing current bowser. =/

Last edited:

FakeKraid

Smash Apprentice
I'm skeptical. Dry Bones Bowser looks smaller because he's boney. If they did shrink Bowser, that also means goodbye range, which makes a ton of matchups worse for us.

Abeebo

Smash Journeyman
Hmm... Well, as long as he doesn't get his t-rex-arm melee range back, then imma stay optimistic. It's not like this will be the ONLY change.

Edit: Calling out Bowser quitters. That's what a secondary is for amirite???

Last edited:

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
Really hope this is a thing. Yeah, it'll nerf his range, but it's not like he actually has any mobility to use it right now. Please do what Odd said in the OP, pmbr. I want an actually good Bowser.

Zigludo

Smash Journeyman
It's a nerf, lol. The range reduction hurts more than the teeny tiny amount of difficulty that comboing Bowser now presents. Most importantly the size reduction means we can't cover entire platforms with any usmash or utilt any more and we're forced to commit to uair.

Nerf nerf nerf

Top Bottom