• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Small Squirtle PSA project

kingnazgul

Smash Rookie
I've been posting this around, anyone interested?

So I have had a project in mind for a while, but I am not sure how to accomplish it. It may not even be possible.

My friends and I like to play on stages with water, and we basically just try and meteor smash each other into the abyss for fun when we are tired of regular old smashing. It bugs me that Squirtle is at such a disadvantage in the water, and I wanted to address that.

The easy part, I assume, would be to increase his swim speed and make it so that he can't drown.

The difficult part would be making it so that he can meteor smash people while in the water. I do not want to adjust any of his aerials, so I was going to attempt to use his aqua jet animation to create a new move that would be activated upon a button press
while swimming.

Like I said, not sure if it is possible to do but any tips or thoughts would be helpful.

Burnsy

Smash Lord
I think they would be able to help you a lot more if you posted your idea in the Custom Content section of the Project M forums . They could actually help you with the technical side of things to help make your dream a reality. All I see getting accomplished in this thread are a couple people offering ideas for something that won't ever be official anyways.

So, pretty cool idea for some casual fun, but I think this thread will be a lot more successful for you if you post it there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom