• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Small Boozer Question.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I've been wondering if Boozer actually ***** an opponent if he doesn't DI or forgets to DI. Why? Because my friend sometimes forgets DI or doesn't do it sometimes. I'm just wondering that's all.
Are you talking about his D-throw? Then that means the only people that avoid taking damage from that are Puff and GAW

DarkKnight077

Smash Lord
Are you talking about his D-throw? Then that means the only people that avoid taking damage from that are Puff and GAW
Nah..I'll you give an example. My friend usually plays as Y. Link soo yea. Anyways I use Boozer's U-throw but he really never moves left or right sometimes. He just stays there like a flying thing. As well when flies off the stage he goes up instead using the airdodge to get back on the stage. They are probably bad example. :dizzy:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Yea i'm having trouble grasping what your asking for here.. i mean any character can capitalize on an opponent if they don't DI so yea i agree that Boozer would **** a character if they didn't DI, OFFENSIVELY, if your playing a fox and they don't DI their gonna get the shiz knocked out of them on that move.. but don't think that your going to have an easy match just cause he can't..

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
if you are playing somebody unable to di they have no grasp of the game at a competitive level and if you are competitive you should be ****** their faces off.

so yes, bowser ***** people who dont di when played correctly.

to be even more general...

NOT dumb Bowser > dumb anything else

Top Bottom