• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smackdown! Vs. RAW 2008

gamer8

Smash Lord
I'm a huge WWE fan, but I don't have SMV2008 yet, but I want to know... how much better is it then 2007? What improvements were made?

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Honestly it's practically the same as 07. Though I haven't played it much since Assassin's Creed is more fun. The new addition of the ECW extreme rules match is pretty fun cause everyone knows lighting things on fire is always nice. The added fighting styles is a plus but it sorta limits each superstar. 24/7 mode is practically season mode but I sorta find it boring. At times it doesn't even make sense but I won't spoil that for you. Don't get me wrong I still think it's an enjoyable game especially since Jeff's in since he's my fave and it's still fun playing against others. Only problem is nothing new has really been added (they took out bar room brawl and I think others). So if you were expecting big changes you may be disappointed. Overall I suggest renting it before buying unless you already know your gonna get it.

If you want to know anything else i'll try and help.:)

Top Bottom