• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest SM4SH THE BANCROFT!! Weekly #1

SM4SH THE BANCROFT!! Weekly #1
Posted by Freakzoid9000MS
Bancroft Luxury Apartments
Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 11:00 AM
Until: Sunday, March 20, 2016 - 09:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Freakzoid9000MS

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lukeduke5456
(Note: This is Kyle Kearly's event, not mine. I'm helping to set it up with him and get it out to a wider audience here on smashboards. If you want to contact us, our names on Facebook are Luke Davila and Kyle Kearly. You can also join the Michigan Smash 4 group on Facebook and see us there as well. Also, there is no venue fee so feel free to come at any time.)

EVENT DETAILS FOLLOW BELOW

NOTE: Be sure to send a message to me when you arrive, as I'll need to let people in personally

What's up everyone! I'm working with the Mid Michigan smash 4 page to start a weekly meetup in the Saginaw, Midland and Bay City area. I understand that for the bulk of you guys that it's a bit of a trek, but I'm hoping that there are some among you that are a little closer and looking to play. Right now the meeting place is set to be at my apartment complex in Saginaw, but as I wont be available to host every weekend (and therefore be unable to let people into my building at all on those days) we will eventually need to find a more neutral site.
We are planing to have our first meeting next Sunday (the 20th) at 11...:00am until about 7-9pm. We'll meet at 107 S. Washington Ave. in Saginaw. It's the Bancroft apartment complex.
For those that may be concerned, it is in downtown Saginaw, but the area around the Bancroft is a nice place, and the people are friendly. Feel free to message me with any questions, but I'll answer a couple right here:

We will need set ups, I only have one.

If I cannot make a meeting for whatever reason, unless another player lives in my building, that meeting will be canceled. (thus the need for a "better" location)

there is adequate parking, although carpooling is still a good option

This will be a smash 4 oriented meeting, but please feel free to bring other games, there's no reason to limit ourselves entirely.

This meet up will not be held in my apartment. there is a media room that we can use.

It looks like the media room will be able to hold about 5-7 set ups, but can hold more If I can get more tables.

I was able to get tables, and we can spill over to a larger space if need be.

We will be streaming these friendlies when able. Luke Davila has details.

For those that have played with me,
-Roxas

Top Bottom