• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"SlopeDashing" Wavedash like glitch

SpenyEX

Smash Cadet
NNID
SpenyEXP
There is this glitch were Pit and Dark Pit can practically wavedash using side B on a slope so I wan't to discuss uses of this.
Here is a video that shows it in action.
I also found that Captain Falcon can do it with his side B in a different but can use Pit's version with his 3rd side B.

Sleeplost

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sleeplost
Wow. That's pretty interesting to be honest. Unfortunately I can't see this being used at all in competitive play thanks to the fact that all the legal stages don't have slopes. (I think)
Definitely an interesting find though.

Quillion

Smash Hero
Still waiting for the day both the developers and the community decides that making the wavedash a button+direction command would be the best win-win situation for everyone.

Raijinken

Smash Master
Any character landing on a steep-enough slope will slide really far. Unfortunately it makes little difference since most standard legal stages lack slopes.

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Wow. That's pretty interesting to be honest. Unfortunately I can't see this being used at all in competitive play thanks to the fact that all the legal stages don't have slopes. (I think)
Definitely an interesting find though.
Might work on Lylat, on the slope, when the ship tilts at its hardest. It would be ridiculously situational, though.

Top Bottom