• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Slim_X Brawl Stories

Slim_X

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4425-1928-1952
Link to original post: [drupal=5455]Slim_X Brawl Stories[/drupal]

Hello! I am Slim_X , you probably know form tje arena and other places. Well not much people know but I've won writing awards for Young Writers Of America. I started brainstorming a possible brawl story I will begin postinh here ob my blog, here is the plot, plus I am trying to get the writer status for my user name. Well here it is.
"It had been one year since the world of trophies and its people defeated Tabuu and his subspace army .Master Hand threw a party thanking the heroes for their bravery and heart. Only 3 people weren't invited, Jigglypuff, Wolf and Toon Link. Wolf and Toon Link didn't care, they had much better things to do. Jigglypuff was enraged, he had no idea about the Emissary, nor was he ever warned. He remembered he was the one who defeated Giga Bowser, he was never thanked or appreciated, and now Bowser was being treated as a hero. Jigglypuff had had enough. Everyone teased him, everyone knew and said he was weak. Zelda was the only one who befriended him, Jigglypuff was in love with Zelda but then Link showed up and soon Zelda and Jigglypuff lost contact and never really spoke again. Jigglypuff knew what he had to do, he was going to create an empire to destroy the world of trophies and begin a new world where he will forever reign as king. He knew his first objective was to chrash the party, he knew exactly what to do. His master plan had begun."
"The Empire of J."

Top Bottom