• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SLHG (Smooth Gravity or Slugging) Zelda is apparently quite good

Poll for the sake of poll; which do you prefer?

• Total voters

DNeon

Smash Lord
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
For those who don't know SLHG stands for Smooth Lander Heavy Gravity. It's a game mode that some people are playing that supports a more combo oriented faster method of play (yes, there are comparisons to be made between it and Melee). The exact effect of the mode is that there is 1/3 less landing lag across the board, and less floatiness.

I've gotten interested in it and have been following peoples opinions and developments on the subject, and apparently Zelda is pretty good, so far as to say I've heard that she counters fast fallers very well. I was wondering if any of you guys had ever tried it out? If so, what were your opinions on how Zelda plays? There's a video in the thread I linked that has a Jiggs vs Zelda game that doesn't seem to be from especially skilled/familiar players, so I thought I'd come here for opinions.

If there are people wishing that they could play our sassiful princess in a more competitive manner this might be your avenue to do so. Just thought I'd share this game mode to see what others were thinking of it here.

Top Bottom