• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skyrim Dovakiin dlc for smash wii u (fantasy dlc) THIS IS A JOKE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bound_for_earth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
theflaminglefty

This is my idea on what the skyrim dovakiin would play like in super smash bros.

move set: jab is an ike like sword slash followed up with faster slash more like link's
smash attacks: side smash is a powerful sword slash with long hit box up smash is a slow powerful upward swipe of the sword down smash is a diagonal downward stab.
b specials: normal b is lightning ball magic forward b is fus ro dah (make the opponent trip)down b is summon bound sheild up b is a beefed up marth recovery from melee
air attacks: up air is a straight up sword stab down air is a straight down sword stab back air is a back wards spark magic shot forward air is a forward stab
grab throw : down throw is a violent bash to the ground and o direct downward stab up throw is a fast upward toss followed by spark magic ans side thow is a sideways toss back throw is a backward toss with spark magic shots
final smash: rides odaviing across the stage eith a violent wing swoop cut ect that has blue air effects.
colors: #1 normal nord dovakiin #2 wearing mages robes #3 red helm #4 blue helm #5 black helm
custom moves: side b custom fire breath shout up b custom charge up recovery (goes higher the more charge it has) down b custom spellbreaker (can absorb enery attacks)
equipment: dawn breaker (sword does flame damage) chillrend (sword does ice damage) winterhold college degree (adds spark knockback decreases damage and range)
whew glad im done with that THIS WAS A JOKE if you read this all you suck at life wait dont i suck at life for writing this aww **** what now im gonna go now to uhhh do nothing bye

Last edited:

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
Are you 12? Because Skyrim didn't appear in a single Nintendo console, and bethesda has no interest in the Wii U.

bound_for_earth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
theflaminglefty
Are you 12? Because Skyrim didn't appear in a single Nintendo console, and bethesda has no interest in the Wii U.
i know i said it was fantasy dlc not to be taken seriously i did this for fun as a gag of sorts. i know bethesda has no interest in nintendo but we can fantasize about dlc like this. this is just a litle joke thread to talk about what this character would play like in smash.

Last edited:

Sarki Soliloquy

Smash Champion
Yeaaaah, if the possibility for such a character is as implausible as the idea of them being in the game, best to not make a thread for them at all. Not even as "a little joke." :dizzy:

bound_for_earth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
theflaminglefty
Yeaaaah, if the possibility for such a character is as implausible as the idea of them being in the game, best to not make a thread for them at all. Not even as "a little joke." :dizzy:
i know you see im a big elder scrolls fan and i like to think about how the community would react to such a thing even as a joke

Lus146

Smash Cadet
Yet another Skyrim fanboy making sure to have Skyrim involved with everything they do.

Last edited:

bound_for_earth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
theflaminglefty
Yet another Skyrim fanboy making sure to have Skyrim involved with everything they do.
ehehem see the bold THIS IS A JOKE!!!!! exclamation well if you dindnt know THIS IS A JOKE!!!!

Last edited:

Spirst

Seeing as how it's a joke, this has no reason to stay open as a legitimate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom