• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skyline

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Ithought mega shark vs giant octopus was a fantastic movie so I'm gonna watch skyline.

OverLade

Smash Hero
How can it possibly be that bad? The previews make it look incredible.

Worse than Avatar the last airbender?

lord karn

Smash Master
The acting is terrible. The plot is terrible. The only thing that keeps you interested at all is curiosity to what the aliens actually are. Then when you find out it's just stupid.

Basically, aliens invade LA and the characters are stuck in the penthouse of a hotel. The whole movie is them freaking out and trying to figure out what to do, with terrible acting.

I never saw avatar, so I don't know.

OverLade

Smash Hero
What are the aliens? Feel free to spoil it for me, I just read the summary on Wikipedia (it sounds terrible) and am still curious to know what the better effects/aliens look like.

lord karn

Smash Master
They come in three forms. Little humanoid guys, big colossus type things, and flying ships. They search for humans so they can eat their brains, which is apparently their power source. You don't really ever figure out where they came from, but they just seem to need to eat people.

Top Bottom