• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skull Hammer - Side Special Idea (Boomerang Confirmed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I don't hate Toon Link's moveset, I'm okay with him being a semi-clone because it makes sense. But, if Sakurai wanted to make Link and Toon Link more distinct from eachother than in Brawl, he could give Toon Link a new Side Special. And I think the Skull Hammer would be a good choice. I imagine it just like Dedede's forward smash, but faster and weaker, and if you hold the special button, you can walk around charging it, then release when you want. What do you think of it?

EDIT: The Boomerang has been confirmed as Toon Link's Side Special.

Last edited:

UltimateWario

Smash Master
I would love more WW (or Toon games in general) item representation. Toon Link has tons of moveset potential, but Sakurai has plenty of reason to keep him a semi-clone, I suppose.

Still, Skull Hammer, Gust Jar, Snake Whip, Fairy Hammer...all wonderfully unique items.

xxEliteAlicexx

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xxEliteAlicexx
That would be creative but just IMO, you can't just get rid of the arrows the bombs, clawshot and boomerang. His A moves can be a little different though. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom