• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skirmish- NEED TONS OF HELP PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitaniuMSolid

Smash Rookie
I’m currently trying to create a Smash fangame, which I’m sure is something you’ve heard a lot of people say. But I don’t want this to die like the others. But I’m really bad at using Unreal, and I desperately need people’s help on this. I have a few things going already, but it really isn’t much at all.
I want this game to truly have the most whack roster of all time. I want the sky to be the limit with who we can add, and I think the characters I’ve chosen as the original 12 will prove that to you:
-Mario
-Link
-Pikachu
-DK
-Fox
-Captain Falcon
-Jotaro Kujo
-D.I.O.
-Master Chief
-Goku
-Luffy
-Darth Vader

That’s 11 series already being represented, as Jotaro and D.I.O. Are both from JoJo’s. But I really wanted the 12 to show off what people will get when we make this game for them. There’s characters already in Smash, but then you get to Anime characters, new gaming characters, and even characters like Darth Vader! I also feel D.I.O. Is a good choice, because I wanted there to be at least two bad guys in the starting roster.

So please, programmers, animators, anyone with good unreal engine experience, join me in the production of Skirmish!

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
We expect some degree of visible progress on these types of projects before posting about them here, in particular if you are recruiting for them. At the moment, you have only a planned roster, which frankly is not even enough for a game pitch. I wish you luck with your project and I hope to see it back here when you've made progress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom