• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skill Trainers: Make noobs work to get better.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
NOTE:
CURRENTLY FOR vBRAWL ONLY!

So, this idea was brought up to me by NEO, of Roy fame, who wanted to start participating in Brawl tournaments, and thought it would be a good idea if he could perfect shield every hit.

He asked me for some character's to be "hacked" into constantly attacking by holding a single button down, and I 1-up'd him by giving him a character that attacks without having to press anything.

Now he has a small set of characters that will shoot their projectile instead of resigning to an idle animation.

I couldn't find the Action ID List for a while, but I just ran into it. NEO seems to have told a couple people about my little favor, and its turning into a full-fledged project at this rate, so I figure I'd put it up to you guys for help and/or a stamp of approval.

Looking into having Falco SHDL, MK to constantly SHDAir or SHUAir, and anything else people want to ask for that is possible I guess.

I'm sure an upgrade for this project would be customizing the AI to do different patterns in loops, but we're not at that point yet, as far as I know.

So yeah, I'll upload the .pacs I've made already and show you guys.
-DD

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I remember NEO asking me the same thing and said I would look into it for him when I wasn't busy, and then just forgot :p NEO's been participating in Brawl tournies since early 08, where ya been DD? xD

This is definitely a great idea though for a project

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
NEO's been participating in Brawl tournies since early 08, where ya been DD? xD
Not paying attention to Brawl outside of my state since spring of '08!
I personally had no idea he played.

What are the Action IDs for different direction aerials/tiles/smashes?

033 Air Attack(All)

...so I'm not sure how that would work.
-DD

Top Bottom