• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skeik in Subspace?

Meljin

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I think she'll be a spy for the good part, and be a fake friend of Ganondorf, for helping goods for making a good attack strategy... hm

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, since Zelda does...and Zelda can turn to sheik in battle...I think that's the best your gonna get...

..Especially since you can choose to save peach at the beggining and leave Zelda to her doom

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
I wonder if Zelda turns into Sheik during part of the story so she can help fight better. They should have a part where you have to rescue link as Sheik. =P

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
She could have a role like in the OOT manga. She could be pretending to be working for the ancient minister, but is secretly adding the heroes in finding a weakness in the ancient minister.

Kibbles

Smash Rookie
Yeah, as said above, I doubt it, as if you choose to save Peach then no Sheik is possible, and I doubt Peach would make a good spy =P

suzuki brawl

Smash Journeyman
it's to say because in the start of the history zelda can took two paths
1#wario get her
2#go with kirby
but maybe after,something happens and she need to trasnform in sheik,i'm sure that's nothing to increase zelda's power,because doing that they are showing that sheik keep stronger then her and that shouldn't happen

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
since sheik is zelda... it will almost definitely be the same storiline. After all, you can change between them.

Pokec

Smash Journeyman
i think it would be cool that you need to change to her because of her disguise.

imagine zelda being hunted or trying to be captured, and she uses her Down B to hide. Kinda like what you do in the first Paper Mario with Lady Bow and "hide"

Supersmashbro125

Smash Apprentice
i think before you play SSE you get to pick the characters you want to play with and each character has their own storyline (i think i am wrong) and maybe the SSE videos we have seen are may be only co-op version (i still think im kinda wrong)so shiek might have her own role or take Zelda's role...maybe she dont have any role and you can only use her when you fightin

(I THINK IM KINDA WRONG BUT MAYBE IM NOT...)

rageagainst

Smash Journeyman
i think before you play SSE you get to pick the characters you want to play with and each character has their own storyline (i think i am wrong) and maybe the SSE videos we have seen are may be only co-op version (i still think im kinda wrong)so shiek might have her own role or take Zelda's role...maybe she dont have any role and you can only use her when you fightin

(I THINK IM KINDA WRONG BUT MAYBE IM NOT...)
nope your right on the money, its obvious that it would be impossible for zelda and sheik to have different roles SINCE THEY CAN CHANGE AT WILL. The only role I see sheik having is having her in the cinamatics instead of Zelda if you last used Sheik, and even that doesn't have too high of a probability.

Top Bottom