• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sino Melo Challenge

SinoMelo

Smash Rookie
Even though it's not really "up-to-date" anymore, because it happened in February 2018, but everytime I don't have a functioning internet connection for which reason whatsoever, I automatically come to my Super Smash Bros. Melee folder, where I have the videos of me beating every single character the following way (and I actually find that quite entertaining and worth uploading):

I want to tell you right now that I have been banned from both groups on Facebook, the EU Melee group and the German Melee group, even though I didn't insult or threaten anyone, at least I don't remember.

"Fun" Fact: I had only 5 videos against 5 characters uploaded in total:

Ganondorf, Fox, Bowser, Dr. Mario and Captain Falcon, in this exact order.

I have videos of EVERY single character though and it's not visible anywhere on the internet.

I had it uploaded on dTube, but strangely, the videos stopped loading after some time.

P.S.: I am actually not willing to discuss here about anything, if you want to discuss, message me on my Facebook profile:

Here

Oh and I intend to upload the videos, but most probably only on "OnlyFans", I created an account few hours ago, still waiting for the support to fix an issue with the verification though.

Top Bottom