• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Single Icy in Low Tier

ZetTroxX

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys,

I haven´t found a thread like this; I´m sorry if there´s already one.

I´d like to take a solo climber in Low Tier Tourneys; anybody here doing this, too? How good would be a single Icy probably in a tierlist? Do you think it´s a dumb idea?^^

ZetT

TheLake

Smash Master
doesnt work just because the fact everytime Popo (or nana for those who swing that way) dies you have to stop the matches momentum and kill the other climber again

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
well the person who just killed you is usually at the disadvantage during that time. So i think they wouldn't mind an iceclimbers player forfeiting that advantage to kill off nana.

ZetTroxX

Smash Journeyman
I just heard with action replay you can seperate them from the begining.that would make things more easier. but macman is right, the ic player is in disatvantaged so where´s the problem?

pockyD

Smash Legend
i personally think it's impractical and too annoying to allow

but the dthrow chaingrab alone would keep popo from being bottom of the barrel

plus, good movement via wavedashing and some solid KO moves

Top Bottom