• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sin and Punishment Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm pretty sure that a lot of Smash World Forums members have downloaded Sin and Punishment: Sucessor to the Earth to their Wiis. Any ideas for another S&P?

A sequel, or a prequel, or even a retelling? Or a sequel that would be to the original as the first FINAL FANTASY is to FINAL FANTASY VII or Fire Emblem: Dark Dragon and the Sword of Light is to Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance?

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
Sin & Punishment on Virtual Console rocks my world. The only way to improve upon it, in my eyes, would be to have the game playable with the Wii controller as its proven to be more than proficient at shooting games. With Treasure currently working on an unspecified Wii project, I'm hopeful that we'll see a full fledged sequel on the console.

D

Deleted member

Sin & Punishment on Virtual Console rocks my world. The only way to improve upon it, in my eyes, would be to have the game playable with the Wii controller as its proven to be more than proficient at shooting games. With Treasure currently working on an unspecified Wii project, I'm hopeful that we'll see a full fledged sequel on the console.
Metroid Prime 3 is a good example. Excellent idea, Wiseguy *Gives Wiseguy the complete playable Brawl roster*

Wiseguy

Smash Champion
*Reads Brawl Roster*Aha! I knew Travis Touchdown was a playable character! http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=119498&highlight=travis+touchdown

Prime 3 is definitely the best example of shooting controls done right on the Wii. Other examples would be Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition and (from what I hear) Metal of Honor: Heroes 2. I hope Treasure would look to those games when making their new control scheme.

On an unrelated matter: does the story of Sin & Punishment actually make sense? As great as the gameplay is, I sorta couldn't tell what was going on half the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom