• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

sig help

snoblo

Smash Journeyman
What exactly do you need help on? How to make a signature?

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
yeah, i just got photoshop, and im so confused at the tutorials out, when it says new layer and stuff, basically i need a step by step, if anyone can help, with detailed descriptions, and what buttons to push and where they are, sorry, and thanks if anyone can help

snoblo

Smash Journeyman
Oh, so what you're really asking is how to make prettyful stuff in photoshop. You should check out the artwork emporium boards.

I'm not a photoshop expert, but most of the tutorials out there are pretty straight forward. Just follow what they tell you to do.
To make a new layer:

Good luck! =)

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
oh, ok its in the folders to the side, i'll do my best, thanks for helping me out snoblo, your awesome

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
oh, one more thing, how do i color pics? like if i want to color the ic the color i use in melee, you know what i mean?

Top Bottom