• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Side B Missile Has A Smash Variation

Squiiidzoid

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
5026-5302-6885
The move Green Missile(Side B) has a smash version. This goes a little bit further, so i think it will be useful, both for the offence and for recovering. When testing on Omega Green Hill Zone, i measured the distances using the squares. Regular uncharged goes 4 squares, smash uncharged goes 5 squares, regular 3 rings of charge goes 6.5 squares, smash 3 rings of charge goes 7.5 squares, misfire and fully charged always go 9 squares. As far as i can tell the fully charged one is unaffected by smashing the input, but i may be doing it wrong. I thought i should tell everyone about this in case it was unknown, so you can optimise your gameplay and your recovery.

hey_there

Smash Journeyman
This has been known for a while, but this might be a good reminder for newer players. It's just like doing Samus' super missile. It also works for Pikachu and probably some other characters.

Top Bottom