• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Side B Experiment

crazykozou

Smash Rookie
Well, so i went into training to fool around with wolf's moveset to see if i can find any combos of some sort. i began spamming side B, seeing if it would do anything good. At some points, the dashing acted normal. but at other points, sometimes wolf dashes farther than usual and doesnt make much of a "whoosh" sound while he's dashing(he kind of dashes more in an arc instead of an angle, and slides a bit). I also found out that sometimes it also gets "canceled" by wolf immediately stopping the dash and landing on the ground. If this canceling or "Level 2" dashing happens while i'm in mid air recovering , it can increase my horizontal reach by ALOT, making it alot easier to reach from a horizontal distance. it makes it alot easier than having to wait until you're near the edge then using your up B. does anyone know how to use these dashes without having to hope that it does the right one??

Top Bottom