• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shulk's *Two* Counters?

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
I've been experimenting with Shulk, and he's definitely a fun character to play as, but it just occurred to me...
At 1:35, and more importantly, at 1:38, you can see two variations of his counter, Vision.
Whuhwhah? I've only ever done the first one being done, and the second one looks cool, does anybody know how to do it?

Edit: There is a chance it might just be a Down B custom variation, which I wouldn't know because I haven't unlocked his counter customs. That would be kinda weird using a custom for the official trailer like that though. Maybe if somebody could confirm that?

Last edited:

Starfall11

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4227-1720-3560
You just input forward (towards the opponent) quickly after using Vision. It only works from the ground, and does more damage and knockback. However, it can miss in some situations.

Top Bottom