• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shulk's DACUS?

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
So I'm first and foremost a Melee and PM player, so I know little about DACUS in general. I don't exactly know how the mechanic works, but I do know it's uses. I was just wondering if Shulk has a good DACUS, and whether or not it's influenced by any of his monado arts.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Unless someone has a GC Controller mod or something for their 3DS, not sure if anyone around here knows about it. Well, I haven't seen it tested for Shulk anyway. I've only seen it performed via GC Controller mods.

For those that can perform the technique, I would love to hear about Shulk's. Even better with a video :)

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Unless someone has a GC Controller mod or something for their 3DS, not sure if anyone around here knows about it. Well, I haven't seen it tested for Shulk anyway. I've only seen it performed via GC Controller mods.

For those that can perform the technique, I would love to hear about Shulk's. Even better with a video :)
If Shulk has a good DACUS, that could really change everything.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I'm experimenting, and he can DACUS, most notably while Speed is active. In fact while using Speed, it goes a long distance due to the large momentnum.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
What KayB said.

How is his DACUS without the use of Speed though?

Only one I've seen is Sheik's

So I guess compared to her's, how is Shulk's?

Last edited:
Top Bottom