• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showing off my PSP7 made SIG! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

leviathan_

Smash Journeyman
Check it out (it's the one I already have). I'm on a new laptop computer with hideous Windows Vista, which has no Photoshop installed. I thought I'd give a go at the older, less resource-hogging Paint Shop Pro. This took some time (more or less than it would of using Photoshop 7.0) to make. Tell me what you think ;) Thank you.

I didn't use any "external" features like other peoples' brushes and tools, and so on. I merely used the minimal amount of tools that PSP7 had to offer. The exception is the Falco render of course, which I simply Google searched within their vast containment of images.

Note that I'm not exactly a newbie to PSP7, having once thought that PSP7 has its advantages over many such tools. I still think it rivals the Photoshop series, but that's just me. Feel free to rate. Thanks again ;) - end rant.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Please post and show off your signatures in the Critique Topic stickeyed at the top of the Artwork Emporium, instead of making seperate topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom