• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Show me the way of becoming Batman?

NuclearPenguin

Smash Rookie
Just kidding about the batman part; but would any Metaknight mains be cool with helping a noob out? I'd like to main Metaknight and would love to have a practice buddy to help learn strategies and mechanics. I can skype or whatever works best.

DiggersBoy

Smash Apprentice
I'm decent at the game, not that great, but not that bad either. I play a majority of characters, but if I had to pick one main, I'd pick Meta Knight. I can also play a pretty mean DK, Peach, and Lucina. Although, I'm not on that often (mainly on weekends and various holidays), and I also have a roaring passion towards League of Legends, often playing that with friends. I'd be happy to help you, but I'm not sure if I could do it as well as others.

tl:dr: I'd help, but use me as either a secondary mentor or a last resort.

EDIT 12/1/14: Also, if you want to pick up Meta Knight, and you want a bunch of resources, data, and other nice things, go look at my Data Dump Thread! (Shameless Promotion) The Data Thread has a bunch of percentages (Thanks to Claxus), and a bunch of nice tidbits I could find (Many of them found on Jackson's theory thread).

There's a little intro paragraph in which I talk about the general idea on how to play Meta Knight, so try to look at that, first.

Last edited:

NuclearPenguin

Smash Rookie
I'm decent at the game, not that great, but not that bad either. I play a majority of characters, but if I had to pick one main, I'd pick Meta Knight. I can also play a pretty mean DK, Peach, and Lucina. Although, I'm not on that often (mainly on weekends and various holidays), and I also have a roaring passion towards League of Legends, often playing that with friends. I'd be happy to help you, but I'm not sure if I could do it as well as others.

tl:dr: I'd help, but use me as either a secondary mentor or a last resort.

EDIT 12/1/14: Also, if you want to pick up Meta Knight, and you want a bunch of resources, data, and other nice things, go look at my Data Dump Thread! (Shameless Promotion) The Data Thread has a bunch of percentages (Thanks to Claxus), and a bunch of nice tidbits I could find (Many of them found on Jackson's theory thread).

There's a little intro paragraph in which I talk about the general idea on how to play Meta Knight, so try to look at that, first.
That sounds good! Im actually kind of new to playing SSB competitively (and fighting games in general.) that it should be fine. Though I have been lurking these forums for a few months now and watched a good amount of youtube videos on tips and pro matches (mainly was on melee though) and read your thread as well before I posted this asking for additional help haha. Anyway, i'll send you a PM with my info.

daedgaem

Smash Cadet
Warning Received
There is no way. Meta knight is nerfed.
You need to outplay someone hard core to win.

Top Bottom