• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should Super Smash Flash 2 become a competivitve game?

Should Super Smash Flash 2 become a competivitve game?

• Total voters

TRComm

Smash Rookie
Dear Fellow Smashers,

TRComm here. Many of you may know the Smash Bros fan flash game called Super Smash Flash 2 by McLeod Gaming. If you have played it recently you can see that this game has greatly improved and is becoming it's own entity. I believe that this game should get a bigger following because it really deserves it. Some may say "Well it's not an official game." Well PM isn't either but it has a great following. I also believe that it should be put on Anther's Ladder so it can grow. I want to know you guys' thoughts. Thanks for reading. TR signing out.

mythbust4000

Smash Journeyman
NNID
I agree with you but the problem is that they are not on a nintendo console PC games will not blow up because they are not as portable as a wii or n64 and configuring controllers suck and arn't worth it and games on xbone and ps4 won't have the GameCube controller to get smashers instrested

Malkasaur

Smash Journeyman
eh, it should get GC adapter support
At the moment, that is, unfortunately, impossible. Flash itself does not allow for controller support, and it doesn't look like that's going to change. You can, however, use a nifty little setup with Xpadder to have controller support with tilts.

creatår

Smash Cadet
I'm gonna be pessimistic and say: If it somehow lands its place in a tournament it might just get a cease and desist letter from Nintendo unfortunately.

Top Bottom