• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should Roy be coming back to Smash?

should Roy be back in Smash 4? Vote here now! Friendly discussions only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamui Nohr

Smash Journeyman
Asking people whether your favorite character should be in or not isn't necessarily helpful. Anyways, there are a lot of support for Roy on this board. Welcome if you are new!

Last edited:

udime123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3497-1825-3744
Sorry, bro, Adding Roy would feel like eating a chicken after Thanksgiving dinner. We've been fed so many Fire Emblem characters already, and they're great, but I'd like a minute to digest them before we introduce more. I say we should give a less loved franchise some DLC.

A
That's only speculatory. I'd love to see Roy and Ryu nonetheless, but until it's proven that he's coming back, I think I'll wait on the chicken.
The files are in the game. There are plenty of sources and in game evidence to support it (Kirby stage loads as battlefield in classic)
Not really speculation a tthis point :p

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
As posted above by Oni, you should discuss Roy in the Roy thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom