• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should PT be fighting with B moves as pokemon Aid?

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
I had a though that maybe Pokemon trainer could be a quick (not speedy, just controllably quick) teenager with that asks his pokemon for aid like....
-^B-Steelix (Fly's you with ten jumps and glides (like kirby/metaknight)
->B-Random Evee Evolution or Evee
-vB-Graveler-Roll out/Dig (creates pitfalls) (if done in the air, he grabs your legs and does a Bowser buttslam
-B-Haunter with hypnosis and Dreameater

Just press the direction and B to bring back your pokemon

What would happen is people would have to escape the obstacles of the pokemon as well as the pokemon trainer
-Also you would be able to kill the pokemon so Pokemon trainer would be left alone

I think thats a better setup of pokemon and trainer then what we got now...

Rosadiddly

Smash Cadet
Those are good ideas, but what would he do for his regular attacks? I mean, for PT to have a different pokemon for each smash, regular and air attack would be a bit farfetched (pun definitely intended).

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
lol, Thanks for being so straight Hippochinfat

Pokeballs? What do you mean?

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
I actually thought he would be cooler if he fought side by side with his pokemon
-I guess that is too much like pickmin for pokemon fans to like

Top Bottom