• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should Ness have returned?

Smashbros_7

Smash Ace
Sorry wrong step there... Claus doesn't have much moves either. Not robo dork. Claus, the real older Mario bro. Man I wish he didn't
kick the bucket

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
I certainly would have liked more characters who didn't have their own game like Ridley or Krystal or Mona. Even if they had Rainman from the card game, that would be good, better than ROB because he's the first ever Nintendo character, much older than Game and Watch by far.

But I wouldn't have liked Claus as an actual PC, I think he'd be better as an SSE Boss. That way, Lucas should fight him and kill him (it shouldn't show Claus killing himself because kids may watch this and be screwed up by it) but then kids will understand if Claus then dies afterwards then Lucas is sad and is crying and sobbing. While Lucas was smiling after he killed Claus in Mother 3 (at least thats what the sprites looked like), it would give justification to actually have the MOTHER 3 song Theme of Love to be played not as a happy upbeat song in Brawl but a still sad song.

Oh, and who is "Claus, the real older Mario brother?"

Top Bottom