• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should Donkey Kong and Wario make comebacks as villains?

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
We all love Bowser but do you think some of Mario's old nemesis who are more like anti-heroes now, make their comeback as bad guys? Donkey Kong was the original Mario villain afterall and only went to being a good mostly in the original DKC games and has pretty much been that way since although he has appeared in the mario vs donkey kong games for ds so that was a cool change I'll admit to see the original 2 arch-rivals go at it again. But should Nintendo do more with him besides having him just be a big ape on top of a construction site where you as mario have to climb and rescue the beautiful maiden he's stolen? As for Wario, I always thought he was Mario's second greatest enemy after Bowser, I mean he's basically the bad Mario, even his name Wario which means "Warui" for bad and "Mario" for well, Mario says it all. The only game he appeared as villain in was in super mario land 2 (or 3) for gameboy where he tried to steal Mario's castle but pretty much went on his own adventures after that. I think it'd be cool if they could have him as a villain in a future mario game as well, maybe not as a main villain but perhaps as a head henchman for Bowser or something. I don't know, what do you guys think?

Top Bottom