• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Short Fantasy Story. Readers Choose The Events.

Ellio 2 b

Smash Apprentice

Schwet was sitting on the base of a huge and aged oak tree. He was alone. As long as he could remember, the trees in this forest have been caring for him. Now that he was 16 and declared an official adult, he would set out on a journey. A journey through the harsh marshes, and fierce deserts, just to find who he was inside. Who was crying out to be discovered in the depths of his heart. Schwet stood up, brushing the dirt from his tunic. He walked toward the bank of the River Bendz. "This river has always been beautiful," he thought, "I wish to someday, walk its edges again."

"Rawarr!" Schwet's spirit-animal appeared before him. Spirit animals are obtained at birth and act as a guide, or a certain type of parent. This Lynx held a special place inside of Schwet's heart " Danger lies in the path of the unknown." Schwet knew this already, with all of the heart-stopping tales and rumors about the land outside the mist. Regardless, and willingly, Schwet set off to the north. As he walked, his spirit Lynx, sulked beside him. Schwet felt readier than he had ever felt before in his life.:p

After some miles of walking, Schwet came across a deep crevice that lay in the Earth. "This should be impossible!" He thought, "What am I going to do?"

Thats where YOU come in.

Should He:

A) Try To Go around
B)Call Upon The Powers of his spirit animal
C)Call upon the powers of a different substance

I know that chapter was very short, but I don't have time to write more.
Chapter 2 coming soon! :ohwell:

Top Bottom