• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shooting in San Bernardino's Inland Regional Center kills at least 14 people

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/03/us/san-bernardino-shooting.html

So yeah, this is a thing that happened; two armed suspects entered the Inland Regional Center and began shooting inside it's walls. Utterly horrific, disturbing and apalling to have to be so forcefully reminded of the horrors humanity can commit; especially considering the people there were either physically or mentally challenged or their caretakers. All of the suspects are either dead or have been taken into police custody.

Keep in mind, this is the fourth mass shooting of this caliber in the year.

(I trust that nobody's going to crack jokes about such a horrible event, but who knows with how depraved the Internet can be. :p)

Last edited:

Foxus

Smash Ace
NNID
Greatfox1
14 people? Damn, last I heard it was 3. Not the amount of the gunmen, but the fatalities. I guess its just as bad as the Sandy Hook shooting after all.

Top Bottom