• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shine to fsmash...

Goodstyle

Smash Apprentice
Just a combo I use alot when I play as wolf. Yes the fsmash is shieldable but the move pokes through the shield or damages it by alot. You can also shine to forward tilt, shine to blaster, shine to running grab or just shine as an edgeguard. This combo isn't unstoppable but I find it to be really helpful.

Timbers

check me out
Grab or shine to jab(or jab cancelled grab) is really the only two plausable options out of a shine. Shine usually knocks them too far away to followup with a dsmash (but it's a great finisher if they're not knocked too far away) and fsmash just gets shieldgrabbed way too easily. Ftilt gets punished, your claws can actually be grabbed inbetween the two hits that ftilt has (assuming it's shielded) and basically gives whoever shielded it a godtier grab. I prefer jabs, and if the first is shielded then followup with a grab. It seems like the best option out of a shine.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
Yeah, jab is pretty much the only combo from his reflector that I use. All the others are power-shield able just by holding the shield button down..

Top Bottom