• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shine Smash? y/n?

GodotAA

Smash Ace
Yes, but the if done correctly the shine and the attack can be blocked.

but most of the time once you land that down b and follow it up with a quick d-smash or f smash
it will hit. just be careful about it.

Hose A

Smash Cadet
I've found that if I can hit the shine, I can follow it up with a quick c-sticked f-smash. If I miss the shine or it's blocked, a spot dodge or airdodge are nice just to make sure no hits happen and I can get out safely.

Fliperotchy

Smash Journeyman
if you just tap down-b really quick, the shine barely stays out at all, and you can follow up with a lot of things.

my roommate has a sick wolf, and he uses a lot of weird things . i'm going to try and get some vids up asap.

but shine to f-smash works well on the ground, and if you hit someone with it on the ground, it can change up their game plan pretty bad ie: attacking, running away, jumping, sheilding, etc.

Top Bottom