• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

shine dair help

ipownoobz

Smash Rookie
ok... first things first
dunno if there is already something like this, but i can't find it so ya here goes

ok... basically, i just can't do the shine dair combo thing if the person smash di's away. i either get hit or just can't finish the combo. I got the tech skill down, just can't follow up....

and my friend is falco but isn't willing to help and i wanna **** him XD

m&m1992

Smash Cadet
if your enemy is using falco you can make at least 3 dairs and waveshines
then you have to be creative
you can use a uair or a nair or bombsoldier combo and even more
you can finish your combo with a forward smash or a spike when you have the right position.
look at the percentage of your opponent to know how much waveshines you can do.
the best way to give your opponent the first shine is to shffl a dair and shine when he is close to you
shl is another alternative to shine him.
just be creative and he will be sucked ;)

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
ok... first things first
dunno if there is already something like this, but i can't find it so ya here goes

ok... basically, i just can't do the shine dair combo thing if the person smash di's away. i either get hit or just can't finish the combo. I got the tech skill down, just can't follow up....

and my friend is falco but isn't willing to help and i wanna **** him XD
wow, good job. You're getting your practice down against good di right off the bat. I never started with people who knew how to smash DI, let alone survival DI

AvengerAngel

Smash Journeyman
Dunno, he said he has the tech skill down, I think that includes waveshines as well xP
But anyway is smash DI a real way to get out of Falco's combos? Sometimes I end up too far to shine and the combo gets ****ed up x(

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
it can be, but it can also do nothing sometimes. the only really specific situation I can think of is Sheik smash DIing really low % shine -> dair up on both hits to avoid the next shine, but yes, there are situations where smash DI ruins Falco's fun.

m&m1992

Smash Cadet
the best way is to learn it yourself
practice practice practice and you will slove your problems by yourself
experience is your teacher!
and patience gets payed

Top Bottom