• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Shiek uses Light Arrows???

SuperManX

Smash Cadet
Why would Shiek uses light arrows as her final smash - as we all know she is on the dojo.

R.Y.N.O

Smash Journeyman
I think she stays as Sheik when doing it. I could imagine her firing light arrows, although it is possible that they both share a final smash. Good thing we only have to wait eight more days.

Zevox

Smash Lord
Why would Shiek uses light arrows as her final smash - as we all know she is on the dojo.
Because Shiek is Zelda, and Zelda has used the light arrows in two games now, making it a logical final smash for her.

I'm more curious how her hair changes color when she shifts, personally. You'd think they'd have altered Shiek's hair to match when they changed Zelda's, but shes still a blonde even though they made Zelda a brunette.

Zevox

paralasalud

Smash Ace
the only thing that i thought was weird was the way sakurai listed shiek's specials without pictures and rather in a chart. also, the final smash was just there, even though it was leaked, i thought he'd have a separate update for it.

well he'll probably do a separate update anyway for fillers because of the delay.

Zevox

Smash Lord
the only thing that i thought was weird was the way sakurai listed shiek's specials without pictures and rather in a chart. also, the final smash was just there, even though it was leaked, i thought he'd have a separate update for it.

well he'll probably do a separate update anyway for fillers because of the delay.
Actually, he added that kind of list to all of the characters' profiles, so its not just Shiek. Which is somewhat neat, since it gives us Captain Olimar's FS and the names of other moves we either didn't know or didn't have a name for (such as Ike's side-B, "Quick Draw").

Zevox

Arteen

Smash Lord
I'm more curious how her hair changes color when she shifts, personally. You'd think they'd have altered Shiek's hair to match when they changed Zelda's, but shes still a blonde even though they made Zelda a brunette.
Considering that the Sheik outfit is supposed to be a disguise, keeping the hair colour blonde makes more sense.

R.Y.N.O

Smash Journeyman
Eight more days? Didn't you hear about the delay?
I did hear about the delay, but that is for America. It comes out in eight days for Japan and after that we will know everything.:grin:
Oh yeah and you were right. They do share the same final smash. It's pretty cool how he shows all of the character moves. I think this is a sign that he is done posting characters on the dojo.:(

Zevox

Smash Lord
I did hear about the delay, but that is for America. It comes out in eight days for Japan and after that we will know everything.:grin:
Not quite. Japan's was delayed too, just by only a week rather than a month. So you've got 15 days to wait, not 8.

Zevox

R.Y.N.O

Smash Journeyman
Dang it, you're right. I just checked the Japanese part of the dojo. I was thinking of the delay to America. I didn't know they had delayed it for Japan a SECOND time. This kinda worries me.

TheLastHero

Smash Apprentice
Because Sheik is more like PT rather than Samus. Therefore, it's basically the same character with different moves/physics. More reason that I think Zamus could be a seperate character.

Top Bottom