• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SHFFL (Dair)

SrL04

Smash Apprentice
Hi! When I try to short hop D-air fast fall with Falco, I can't seem to get the L-cancel. I could do it with the Nair, but with the Dair, you have to press down, then down again. Anyone know a way to easily do the L-cancel with the Dair? Or should I just go practice it more? XD

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
Not sure about fox, but I noticed with Young Links SHFFLada that I have to press L or R as SOON as I fastfall. So, right as you press down the second time, don't wait any longer or it'll be too late.

Kinlap

Smash Apprentice
If you don't use the c-stick for d-air, consider using it. It allows you to control whether you want to FF or not with the control stick. It's a tad be more difficult using control stick + A button for d-air (and other aerials) in my opinion (but you might like it more).

D

Deleted member

If you don't use the c-stick for d-air, consider using it. It allows you to control whether you want to FF or not with the control stick. It's a tad be more difficult using control stick + A button for d-air (and other aerials) in my opinion (but you might like it more).
agreed entirely.practice using c-stick because it WILL be neccessary for a LOT of other moves/combos.so.....c-stick it! :)

Kenjiblade

Smash Apprentice
I don't mean to echo here, but I feel it's an important concept to reinforce. The C-Stick makes it easier to use Falco (and pretty much all other characters), and is definitely recommended when you're trying to shffl dairs.

I've personally tried shffl'd dairs without the C-Stick (in training mode, since the C-Stick can't be used there), and while it's doable, the effort required to do it consistently isn't worthwhile, in comparison to the ease of doing it with the C-Stick.

SrL04

Smash Apprentice
Oh! I completely forgot about the C-Stick! I hardly ever use it >< Thank you for your help guys!

Top Bottom