• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sheild Dropping ?

vrud

Smash Apprentice
Yeah its sick. Shielkd drop to djc whatever is quite nice but really if some1 is mindlessly spamming utilts or something while your in shield on the platform, just shield drop bair/fair/nair.

Its some good stuff :) plus people will think you're sexy and thats nice

Psi Sig

Smash Journeyman
Thanks definitely going start practicing my shield drops, my friends came over over the weekend with this sd:remix mod and its really making want to play melee again.

ιota [UPSB]

Smash Cadet
Also I think it's worth noting that since many of Ness' aerials will end up autocancelling, especially if you shorthop dairs on a platform or fullhop them or something from underneath, Shai dropping can be especially useful, as you're able to cut out (some of) those 4 frames of regular land lag this way if you time it properly and buffer one as you land or something. Idk if this amount of time would really allow for any combos that are normally just out of reach or just slightly speed up platform based play, but it's a minor thing that might be worth learning to implement.

Top Bottom